Betrayed Alliance Book I is a Sierra On-Line inspired free adventure game by Ryan J. Slattery (aka, Doan Sephim), and it was released on December 24, 2013. The game can be played using DOSBox and ScummVM.
War looms over the land of Shelah as their peace treaty with the rival nation of Ishvi is obstructed. The night before Princess Julyn was to be married off to the Prince of Ishvi (Tristan) an abduction took place. This enraged the Prince and heightened the already tense situation between the two nations. All eyes suspected you, the General of Shelah (as well as the fiance of Julyn) of the kidnapping. You were jailed but escaped into the night. You now must find the Princess as well as uncover the truth about her kidnapper.
Behind the Scenes
A sequel Betrayed Alliance Book II is currently in development, but it is not known how long it will take for its release.
- Ryan J Slattery Offical Website
- SCI Programming, Betrayed Alliance Download
- SCI Programming Forums, Betrayed Alliance 2 Development Journal
- SCI wiki, Betrayed Alliance Book 1 entry
- Youtube, Indie Dev Interview with Ryan Slattery - Betrayed Alliance